4K news this week:
- Partners and co-founders Todd Nienkerk and Aaron Stanush went on a roadtrip adventure to Oklahoma to visit some of our clients. From what we can see, it looks like their roadtrip is fun. I am jealous of that BBQ.
- Web chefs Rob Ristroph and David Diers are both presenting at this year’s NYC Camp this weekend. If you are attending, make sure you say hello! And buy them a pizza!
Links around the watercooler:
- Smashing Magazine released some very cool new, free fonts for the designer extraordinaire.
- As an open-source firm, we always find it interesting when big companies embrace open-source practices. It seems Dell may be the next company to embrace more open-source technology, according to TechCrunch.
- Do you look at what apps people have on their homescreen as a judge of character? Or maybe to discover new apps? Homescreen.me is a new social network that allows you to share your homescreen with the world. Sounds like a great way to find new apps, or maybe meet like-minded mobile lovers.
Quote(s) of the week:
“I met Skrillex at last year’s SXSW.”
— Ian Carrico
“I’m sorry. Did you punch him for me?”
— Chris Ruppel